Mastry Engine Center, LLC offers its employees permanent, fulltime positions, competitive compensation and benefits, and a Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM work schedule. Founded in 1962, Mastry Engine Center is considered a premier distributor for Yanmar, Suzuki, JCB and FPT engine products. Our pursuit of top-level customer satisfaction has rewarded us with a stable and growing business. We are looking for bright and motivated people to promote our continued growth into the future.
Marine Repair Tech/Rigging
Responsible for installation and repair of marine engines and accessories, for use in various applications, in conformance with each service work order.
- Diagnostic, maintenance and repair of late model two and four stroke outboard engines.
- Trouble shooting and repair of DC electrical systems.
- Rigging/Installation of engines and boat accessories.
- Communicate with Supervisor on a daily basis to determine daily schedule and order of priorities.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Report all accidents.
- Service Manager
- Shop Foreman
- Technician with experience only. This is not an entry level position.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Functional knowledge of marine and industrial engines and their use.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Position is fulltime and based in St. Petersburg, FL.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multitask and maintain a professional and welcoming attitude.
- Good organizational, planning, oral and written communication skills with a focus on detail.
- Ability to work 8 hours per day and allow for overtime when needed.
- Must be able to navigate all areas of the building and facility as needed.
- May occasionally lift and move up to 20 pounds.
- Must be aware of surroundings.
Please fill out our contact form or visit us at
Mastry Engine Center
2801 Anvil Street North