Mastry Engine Center, LLC offers its employees permanent, fulltime positions, competitive compensation and benefits, and a Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM work schedule. Founded in 1962, Mastry Engine Center is considered a premier distributor for Yanmar, Suzuki, JCB and FPT engine products. Our pursuit of top-level customer satisfaction has rewarded us with a stable and growing business. We are looking for bright and motivated people to promote our continued growth into the future.
Marine Service Assistant
The duties of the Marine Service Assistant are to effectively support the Service Manager, Shop Foreman and all other Service personal by maintaining a positive image that reflects well on the Company. He or she will provide general office support as well as detailed duties specific for the Service Department.
- Assists with incoming Service phone calls and redirect customers to appropriate Service staff for assistance as needed.
- Work directly with customers in a professional and courteous manner when the Service Manager and Shop Foreman are not available.
- Maintain accurate records of service work so all involved know the status of the jobs being performed. All data is to be entered for all work orders for the service shop with the help of the Administrator.
- Prepare and maintain the work order sleeve, time card and file folder for each service job.
- Enter parts and labor Service quotes for presentation to the Customer.
- Complete BOL forms for truck shipments, contact freight companies for quotes and schedule pickups.
- Make copies of any warranty work orders and give to Warranty Administrator.
- Scan and file completed work orders.
- Maintain Excel files and records for Yanmar dealers with Smart Assist hardware/software and training.
- Prepare training materials needed for various classes.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Position is fulltime and based in St. Petersburg, FL.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multitask and maintain a professional and welcoming attitude.
- Ability to successfully operate a multi-line telephone and paging system.
- Good organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work 8 hours per day in an office setting.
- Organizational and planning skills with a focus on details.
- A self-starter with customer service skills.
- Must be able to navigate all areas of the building and facility as needed.
- May occasionally lift and move up to 20 pounds.
- Must be aware of surroundings.
Please fill out our contact form or visit us at
Mastry Engine Center
2801 Anvil Street North