The Performance You Need
- Power curves from 63kW to 120kW (84hp to 161hp)
- Torque outputs up 750 Nm. Concentrating on high torque at low engine speeds producing the ultimate engine for driveability and machine productivity
- Up to 60kW (80hp) from twin auxiliary engine PTO's fitted as standard to OEM specification engines to power a range hydraulic pumps, air braking compressors and other attachments
- Efficient design giving your customers the benefit of reduced whole life costs in both fuel consumption and servicing costs
- An advanced, highly developed combustion system allowing the most efficient process with low in cylinder emissions
- Four valves per cylinder offering the most efficient gas flows resulting in exceptional load acceptance and transient performance capability
- Carefully matched fuel and turbo charging systems allowing the most productive and efficient performance throughout the engine speed and load range
- A range of rotary mechanical and High Pressure Common rail fuel systems dependant upon engine rating, emissions requirements and desired technology relative to the operating territory.
Robustness – An Engine That Can Cope In All Applications And Operating Environments
- Crankcase & bedplate designed and matched as heavy-duty, stiff structures with extra reserves of strength
- Increased crankshaft dimensions taking increased, impact and sustained high loads in it's stride
- A heavy-duty rear engine geartrain designed for exceptional Power Take Off capability and low noise signature
- Heavy-duty cast iron gearcase and flywheel housings providing increased strength for the most challenging of installation and Powertrain mounting conditions.
- Simplicity inherent in the design providing the most straightforward and direct solutions in engine design
- JCB engineered options and auxiliaries allow you to take advantage of our Industry expertise and experience.
Reliability – Designed For Longer Life
- The robust heavy-duty structures keep the moving parts running smoothly throughout the engine life
- Attention to detail - The latest premium sealing technologies preventing component fluid leaks
- An engine capable of higher outputs making it ultra reliable operating at anything less than 100% load factors
- Auto-tensioned auxiliary drive belt (poly-vee type) reducing servicing requirements and maintaining reliability of driven components such as air conditioning compressors, alternators and water pump.
- Cast iron water pump body and impeller – designed to be a fit for life item
- 4.2kW heavy-duty starter motor providing the most efficient torque transfer and the best start-ability even in the harshest of cold climates
- Critical engine electrical connections utilise the very latest premium quality connector types and sealing arrangements.
- Attention to detail – Low pressure fuel system designed to protect the core engine and it`s components from operating life issues in the worst known operating territories in the world.
Low Noise – Making Your Machine Operator’s Life And The Surrounding Environment More Comfortable
- The heavy-duty, rigid bedplate and crankcase structure has the effect of reducing overall vibration and therefore reducing noise signature
- Rear geartrain encapsulated in a heavy-duty cast iron structure reducing noise levels
- Detailed attention given to the gear profile design and high grade tolerance control of the gear form and backlash values further reducing noise levels
- Laminar steel oil pan design acting as an isolator - deadening sound that normally propagates from this sometimes over looked area of diesel engine design.